- The Nelson never falls short in the comfort department, last all day with this great athletic sneaker!
- Genuine leather and mesh upper.
- Fully cushioned collar and tongue with traditional lace-up closure for a comfortable, secure fit.
- Features antimicrobial brushed Dri-Lex® lining and sock liner to help minimize odors.
- Ortholite® insole features open-cell PU foam, a memory foam top layer to aid in moisture management, breathability, and added comfort.
- EVA midsole with double footbed to easily adjust your own orthotic.
- Durable rubber outsole adds cushioning and traction.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width XX (5E). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These are excellent shoes. Incredibly comfortable from the first time. I was a little apprehensive as the design is different from other sneakers. But putting them on waylaid all my concerns. It was a bit of a challenge finding comfortable shoes that fit this time; I wear custom orthotics that have been reconditioned a couple of times, which makes them slightly thicker. So had a problem finding good fit. These have plenty of room because of the unique design.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Russell L - customer
- from Camano Island
- May 20, 2015
Shoes seemed wider than past 3E ones Ive had. Were very comfortable right out of the box. But after 7 months the soles have worn down unevenly since I've found that I maybe a underpronator. At least that is the case with my right foot.
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from cooper city, fl
- May 11, 2016