- Please click here for the El Naturalista size chart.
- Enjoy great comfort in this inspirational slip-on from El Naturalista®.
- Pull grain leather upper with earthy leaf details, perforations, and contrast stitching.
- Easy slip-on style.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Anatomically designed insoles are made of recycled cork.
- Natural rubber and recycled cork outsole.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 9), width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I'm a shoeaholic and when I saw these shoes I had to have them! They arrived with the usual "Zappo speed" and I was wearing them the day after they were ordered! They were comfy out of the box and the sizing was spot on. I love the style, too. This is my second pair of this brand and I'll be back for more!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Washington State
- July 15, 2015
Let me begin by saying that I LOVE El Naturalista shoes, and I have several pairs of them. I purchased this sandal in both sizes 37 and 38...not knowing which size would be right. I'm usually a 6.5. The 37s were way too small...my heel was hanging over. The 38s were way too large...looked like I was wearing my hubby's shoes ;) Felt like Goldilocks: one was too large and the other too small, and none was just right. But, other than needing a 37.5, the sandal is lovely. I purchased the black/grey ones. They were very comfortable with a gel sole...very quiet and soft. The leaf motif was very cool. I'm certain one would get a lot of compliments on this sandal. For me the size didn't work, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy them. It's a quality shoe, with an affordable price, made in Spain.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Chergui - customer
- from Denver
- June 11, 2015