- Stay active all day with the lightweight and supportive Techsun™ Vent Flip by Columbia®.
- Synthetic upper.
- Fabric toe post.
- Contoured and textured footbed for excellent support and comfort.
- Lightweight Techlite™ midsole is cushioned for supportive comfort, provides high energy return, improves airflow, and features water drainable midsole ports for faster drainage.
- Full-length Omni-Grip™ rubber outsole offers traction in wet conditions.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These are great and well made, however, they run slightly long. I purchased them for my son who wears sneakers in a 7½-8 (Nike sneakers). I got him a size 7 in these and they fit him in length with a little room to spare. However, I would consider these on the narrow side. My son has narrow feet and they just fit him in the width. I purchased Crocs (Mod Flip-Flops) for my other son who has wide feet and they fit perfectly.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Sue - customer
- from NY
- February 9, 2016
I purchased Columbia Techsun Vent Flip shoes as a Christmas Gift for a family member. They loved them and love the Columbia Shoe brand.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Gloria V - customer
- from Liberty, New York
- January 14, 2016
I'm a size 11.5 and opted for a smaller size since flip flops are usually big. Size 10: Still looks big but no biggie. It was not the most comfortable pair- I figured it's still new but after a week of wearing it, I've decided to put it on early retirement. It hurts where the thong meets the straps. Waste of money. Too bad I threw away the box.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- LORD N - customer
- from LOS ANGELES, CA
- July 11, 2016
I ordered a size under which was correct for length, but as a result the top of the sandal is VERY snug. Left a red mark on top of my foot just from trying them on. There was still a lot of room at the front of the sandal bot top was too tight. Was a great price but had to return because of the odd proportions.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 30, 2016